- Jogging point to point
- Vector positioning
- Electronic gearing
- Multiple move sequences
- Contouring and PVT mode
- MC-5CD Motion Controller
- Country specific Power Cord
- Extension Ribbon Cables
- USB Flash Drive
- MC-5CD User Manual
- Galil Tools Application
- DMC-4143 Instruction Manual
- DMC-4143 Command Reference
NOTE: If viewing on a cell phone, landscape mode is recommended.
Servo Controller & Driver System
The MC-5CD is the newest addition to NAI's family of DC Servo Motor Motion Controllers and Amplifiers.
Each of the four axes includes both a 10 pin IDC and a 9 pin Mini DIN interface providing connectivity of motor drive, encoders and limit switches for plug-in compatibility with National Aperture's MicroMini™ stages.
Integrated Motion Controller and Amplifier utilizing the Galil software package.
The MC-5CD incorporates a Galil DMC-4143 Motor Controller providing four axes of closed Loop control for DC Brush type motors with AB quadrature encoders. It is designed to be controlled via USB or high speed Ethernet.
The controller may be either bench/desktop or rack mounted and has a wide input range of 90-264 Vac, 47-63 Hz.
MC-5CD is RoHS and CE compliant.
- Dimensions: 419.1 W x 88.9 H x 238.1 D (mm)
19 inch Rack mountable or Desktop design
- AC Supply: 90-264 Vac/47-63 Hz; Front Panel Power Switch
- Power Supplies: +5.1 Vdc @ 7 A; +15 Vdc @ 2.5 A; -15 Vdc @ 2.0 A Total power not to exceed 60 W. +12 Vdc @ 1.25 A
- Axis Status: Front Panel Axis Enabled Status LED's
- Maximum Continuous Motor Current: 1 A
- Maximum Peak Motor Current: 1 A
- 5 Vdc Output - Max Combined Load: 1.1 A from Encoder and Limit Vcc
- Limit Switch Configuration: Switches to ground expected, controller incorporates 2.2 kΩ. Pull-up resistors to 5 Vdc.
- Limit Switch Logic Levels: Low 0-0.5 V @ >1.5 mA, High 4.0-5.0 V @ <0.5 mA.
- Encoder Input Logic Levels: Standard encoder voltage level is TTL (0-5 V). Voltage level up to 12 V are acceptable, minimum voltage -12 V. Can accept Analog feedback ±10 V instead of an encoder for any axis.
- Encoder Input Maximum Frequency: 15 MHz
- Linear Encoder: Linear (Differential) Encoder Inputs (4)
- Serial Communication: Serial Connector Provided for Messaging
- Maximum Motor Velocity: 30,000 rpm (not to exceed stage speed rating)
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, and 7 (32 & 64 bit); Linux (32 & 64 bit)
- Communications: 100 Base T Ether Net, USB
- Non-Volatile Memory: Flash EEPROM
- 8 Opto-Isolated Digital Inputs
- 8 Opto-Isolated Outputs
- 8 Analog Inputs
- Dedicated Opto-Isolated Inputs for Limit Switches, Abort, Home and Input Interrupts
- Baud Rate: 19,200 / 115,200
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -25 to +85°C
The information contained on this website is subject to change without notice. Critical dimensions or specifications should be verified with our technical support staff.